Set up MathWallet for MilkshakeSwap | Step by Step Guide
Here’s how you can set up on MathWallet and start using MilkshakeSwap in just a couple of minute.
Step 1: Setting up your wallet for Binance Smart Chain
1) Download Math Wallet here. If you already have MathWallet, make sure your app is up to date.
2) Upon the first launch of the app, you will be presented with the screen below which is the part where you can choose [Binance Smart chain] and [Create a New Wallet] or [Import] an existing one.
3) Go to your [Binance Smart Chain] wallet and press [Account] to find your address to receive assets.
Step 2: Use Math Wallet for MilkshakeSwap
- Click on [dApp] and enter [MilkshakeSwap] in the search box.
2. Connect your wallet with MilkshakeSwap, then you can experience each function of MilkshakeSwap.
I hope this Blog will help Milkshake lovers.
More Info on MilkshakeSwap:
Twitter : https://twitter.com/milkshakeswap
Medium : https://milkshakeswap.medium.com/
Telegram : https://t.me/milkshakeswap